ASAP will host two collaborative meetings on July 24-28, 2023, in San Diego, California, and October 1-5, 2023, in London, England.
Each meeting will include a mix of primary investigators (PIs), trainees, and project managers (PMs) with representation from all 35 Collaborative Research Network (CRN) teams.
The goals of these meetings are to:
- Provide opportunities to engage the broader CRN across different levels of training
- Promote the cross-fertilization of ideas across the CRN and ASAP-supported resource programs (GP2, PPMI, and iNDI-PD)
- Discuss controversial topics and emerging themes in the PD landscape
To preview the scientific topics that will be discussed at both meetings, please see the skeleton agendas.
Abstract Booklets Released!
Thanks to all the early career investigators who submitted an abstract to attend the 2023 Collaborative Meetings. All selected abstracts will have a poster presentation. In addition, a subset of abstracts were chosen for data blitz talks during the meetings.
Curious to know who is presenting? Check out the abstract booklets for the 2023 Collaborative Meeting Series!
If you are attending the 2023 Collaborative Meetings, you will receive an email with a personalized link to a registration form.
- Registration for the 2023 Collaborative Meeting: San Diego will open on February 13, 2023.
- Registration for the 2023 Collaborative Meeting: London will open on April 3, 2023.
** Please note, all flights, accommodations, and meals will be covered by and booked through ASAP.
If you do not receive an email with registration details on the respective dates above and are planning on attending the meeting, please email [email protected] right away.
For additional information, please check out our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).