Complex Disease - Data Analysis Working Group
Our mission is to execute core analyses to identify the genetic basis of genetically complex forms of Parkinson’s disease.
Our overall goals are to support the maintenance, democratization, and acceleration of analyses relating to basic analysis and storage ecosystem, data quality control including protected health information (PHI) scrubbing, imputation harmonization, periodic genome-wide association study (GWAS) result and data quality control updates, and machine learning predictions for all outcomes of interest. We will also provide analytical support for investigators with approved projects.
Progress so far
- Developed NeuroPlus array
- Established GP2 GitHub and growing codebase
- Polished current data analysis pipelines and automated
- Created prototype ecosystem for analysis and storage
- Carried out initial analyses across working groups
Remaining Year 1 Goals
- Start analyzing GP2 data
- Test and optimize potential additional analysis ecosystems
- Grow GP2 codebase for further analysis democratization