Data and Code Dissemination Working Group
We aim to enable open science by sharing meaningful data, analytical code, and results while balancing participant privacy, regulations, and data security.
GP2 has partnered with Accelerating Medicines Partnership: Parkinson’s Disease (AMP-PD), a PD genetics research platform, to distribute GP2 cohort data. GP2 data can be accessed and analyzed via AMP-PD.
Progress so far
- Investigated best practices for data and code sharing
- Created GP2 Code Policy in collaboration with Data Analyses team
- Finalize agreement and partnership selection via comprehensive due diligence
Remaining Year 1 Goals
- Work closely with GP2 analyses groups in making their data and code accessible and replicable
- Continue to establish incremental expansion of a partnership platform
- Work with Operations and Compliance group on data contributor templates to evaluate and document data and code inventory for final dissemination
- Release first tranche of data and code