GP2 Learning Platform
Training is central to the GP2 effort, and throughout this project we will offer online training courses–listed below–on a range of topics related to Parkinson’s disease genetics. This platform is available to everyone. To join, please complete the form that follows.
Already registered? Access the platform.
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive email updates from GP2 and ASAP. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have queries about GP2 training opportunities.
Included below is a summary of GP2’s current course offerings accessible in our learning platform. Please check back here as we continue to update our courses and training.
- What is Terra?
- Available Resources from AMP-PD and Terra
- Introduction to Notebooks
- Introduction to the Google Cloud Platform
- Querying Data in a Terra Notebook
- Accessing VCF and Related Files
- Demo: Analysis in a Terra Notebook
- Assessment: Knowledge Check: Using Terra to Access Data & Perform Analyses
- Genotyping Quality Control
- Genome-Wide Association Studies for Binary and Qualitative Traits
- Polygenic Risk Score in Parkinson’s Disease
- Variant Prioritization Using Whole Exome/Genome Sequencing
- Application of Network Analyses for Translational Genetics
- Next Steps
- Clinical Genetic Testing for Parkinson’s Disease: Why, When, and How?
- Introduction to Clinical Genetic Testing for Parkinson’s Disease
- AMP-PD Video Series
- Introduction to Complex Trait Genetics
- High-throughput Sequencing and Variant Calling
- GWAS and Secondary Analysis
- The Process for GWAS/WGS